Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My New Chandelier.

Found a frame at a thrift store last summer and painted the frame turquoise. 
Then it sat on the floor behind marks chair for months. Finally, on Sunday, I decided to mod podge some old book pages to the picture part. Looked good. 
Syd and I had a Craft day today and while she painted I started drawing a Chandelier. Turns out I'm not very good at drawing chandeliers.... 
But it was fun and that is what matters.
Got out some white acrylic paint and started filling in the lines. I'm not very good at that either.  I still think it's stinkin' cute!








Photobucket

PhotobucketToday's Creative Blog

5 comments:

Jami said...

wow, that's brilliant!

Anonymous said...

What a really cute idea! I love it. Thanks for comming by my blog and leaving a comment it is appreciated very much.

Staci @ Life's Sweeter with Chocolate said...

Looks amazing!

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Hey found ya at he Shabby Chic Cottage linky party.
This is darling. You did a great job and it is unique and stinkin cute! lol
New follower by the way.
would love for if you joined me as well.
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com
take care.
Debbie.

Elizabeth said...

GREAT job! And way more cost effective than an actual chandelier! Would love for you to come and visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made With Love Monday! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com