
I got on the scale New Years Day and found out that I weigh slightly more than when I went into labor with Syd.....
I knew it was time to start a new healthier lifestyle but this really opened my eyes. My knees have been hurting and I have a hard time tying my shoes (sad sad sad). I don't have a single item of clothing that I actually feel good wearing. oh and it's 20 degrees here and my winter coat wont fit. Anywho I started a new diet, but I don't really want to call it a diet because I actually am not starving myself. I'm just eating the way I should (I am counting calories though). I do not go to bed at night starving so it works for me.
So that's what I've been up to the last few days.... focusing on a new me.
My goal is to lose this weight slow and steady.
No comments:
Post a Comment