Saturday, January 23, 2010

Middle of Winter


Well....My diet is going great.
 I've lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks. Expecting that dramatic loss to fall off this week but I know that I'm in this for the long haul now. Plan is to be at goal weight by my birthday next year. Giving myself a long time... I figure it took a long time to get here, it should take a long time to get back down where I need to be.
On the home front.... We are still on the market and getting antsy, of course. This will be month number 8. Boo. We've got a few (3) houses picked out if ours were to sell. One requires a little updating and the other 2 are new/almost new construction so paint is about all on those. 
I did get my beautiful, wonderful, fantastic, Slipcovered Pottery Barn Couch just before Christmas. Love it. Love It.....Love it. The comfort is amazing. Seriously.
My old couch was crap though. So my perception might be a little off.

Been thinking a lot about the injured and hurting people of Haiti. My heart goes out to them and all those children. We were planning to adopt from there in the next year or two. Hopefully that will still be a possibility.

I'm sick of winter but trying to be more positive about it then I was last year. It's hard to do that though. Feeling a little cagey.
That almost sums up the random wonderings of my brain tonight.
Nighty Night

No comments: