Well after my Doctor Appointment yesterday I went to Old Navy and Target. Ended up getting all Sydney's summer clothes shopping done. Took a picture as a reminder to myself that she has enough clothes for summer now. NO. NEED. FOR. MORE..... Well maybe a couple more Church dresses.....
Buying clothes for mini-me is a problem I have. Since I'm not at a point in my weight loss where I want to buy a single thing for myself, I end up buying too much for the munchkin.
I made a deal with myself that since this much came into the house this equal number of things must go out! I quickly started this task this A.M. when Syd woke up. Now off to finish.

1 comment:
bah. Go buy LOTS of clothes--just hit up consignment sales!!
THIS one is coming up and it's SPECTACULAR. Arrive EARLY and be there when the doors open. Even Mike's jaw was on the floor when I took him there. Jungle gyms, strollers, sand boxes, beds, TOYS, clothes, clothes, clothes, shoes bikes. . .
Can't beat it: shirts for a quarter, dresses for a dollar--and it's GOOD stuff!
http://www.stmikeschool.org
Next mom2mom Sale: March 20
Post a Comment