I ran out of contact solution last night. So I went to my handy back up supplies.
Still no Contact Sol'n but I did find Ck-one circa 1995. Do people still wear that? Truth is....I still like it. There were also some 5 year old plus bottles of random Ralph Lauren Scents (I buy to much of this crap.)
Anyway time to purge, purge , purge.
Oh, and my jewelry cleaner jar was in that basket and at some point turned on it's side spilling out it's toxic liquid and ruining some of my stuff. Luckily what things were ruined- 5 year old face soap I didn't like so I put away thinking maybe I'd like it later or....in a pinch, Suntan lotion from before Syd was born, bar soap (I don't use bar soap??) and etc. etc.
I think if I gonna have a back up supplies basket it should be full of......back up supplies I actually use. Don't you? I do see some deodorant back there and I do use that!!
Ew, I sprayed some Abercrombie perfume on and now I'm going to have to change, PU old perfume. Maybe it smelled that bad to begin with...

No comments:
Post a Comment