Sunday, June 26, 2011

Holy Cow....I need a new diet

Hello my name is Kelly and I'm a foodaholic.
Seriously...
It's maddening really.


 I wish my scale said this when I stepped on it.
oh to be 150 lbs.
I'm pissed at myself and it is time to start a new healthy lifestyle.
Screw you food!
I've put 40 lbs on since last June and it ain't pretty. Ain't pretty at all.
So tomorrow I'll weigh-in (for my eyes only) and start this thing. I can do it!!!
Now you can note that my last post was about food...

3 comments:

The Mac's House said...

Boy you and me both. I desperately need to change my ways....

Brooke S. Rochon said...

I know how you feel. After I had my son 2.5 years ago, I put on about 30 pounds. AFTER? What is wrong with me. I have to do something as well. I have recently lost about 6 of it, but after the 30, I still have about 20 or more to go. Great luck to ya!!

Stephanie Mosselman said...

you can do it! honestly - search your community for a "bootcamp". i was in a very similar situation last year and i did 2 bootcamps and lost 20 lbs in half a year! plus - when you work out you can still eat some good food!