Saturday, July 30, 2011

At Least There is a Bed...and it's Made

When I started the Spare Bedroom back in April I had grandiose ideas of how beautiful it could be!

Then I found out we were mostly likely going to move.....  
Any effort I had toward making a pretty room went away.
First: Why waste the time when I'm just going to leave it?
Second: How do I even attempt it when my brain cells are in freak out mode over leaving Michigan and moving to the "Mid-south"?
Third: Do I really want to buy more stuff that I will just have to move?

This is the best I could Muster : 
yep, it's a bed and a nightstand. 
My Shutters Propped in the corner...

It actually looks pretty good to me.
24 hours ago all the bedding was in a big pile on the bed and suit cases and random crap was all over the floor.


1 comment:

Jami Nato said...

it's the small accomplishments in life. :)

i think it looks cute!