Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Spent the Weekend Painting.



I painted the spare Bedroom this weekend.
It was beige.
Very Beige.
Even the ceiling.
I hated it.
 First of all.
To Paint...the number one ingredient for me is a 32 ounce Diet Coke.
In a foam cup.
It's a must.
I also had a book (CHILD 44)
That I downloaded from Itunes.
That made painting way more interesting.
 I painted the Ceiling Behr Flat Ultra White.
It definitely is ULTRA WHITE.
I love it.

The Wall paint is Behr Eggshell.
River Rock.
I was afraid it was too baby blue.
Still a little afraid..
Mid paint photo op.
Here it is all done.
 Mark put all the Switch plates back on whilst I pondered the Shutters as a design statement.
I think the Black up against the wall makes the wall a little less BABY BLUE and more grey.
It WILL work.
I'll have more pictures up when it's all prettified.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I think it's a very nice blue! Not too baby blue, just the right amount with the greyish undertones. I think it looks great and LOVE those shutters =)

Allison said...

It looks so good! I'm considering painting our guest room some shad of blue - the one you used is really pretty and far from baby blue :)