Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hey...You wanna see something scary?




Craft Room April 17, 2011

Well, It is scary to me.
I stole tables from the room for the garage sale and well it was a mess anyway.
I'll clean it tomorrow....or tuesday.
Wednesday for sure.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Ha! This made me laugh. I have a similar pile in the corner of my living room. Except I HAVE to do something about it TOMORROW. My in-laws will be here tomorrow night for a week long visit. Eeek!

Goumyflo said...

Love your blog and your tremendous painting job !!!
florence
http://goumyflo.canalblog.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there sweets! I changed my domain name a couple days ago & it seems as though all my readers need to re~follow my blog. Pretty bummed. If you have a minute, I would love if you re~follow me to stay in tune =)
~Angel @ www.thislifeissweet.com

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Don't we all have a room like this?Please say yes!!!ha!ha! I have to clear my "area" out before the in laws and my parents arrive Sunday. I "just don't want to hear it".....lol Love them to pieces.....Hi Mom....Hi Mary ...xoxoxo