Thursday, April 28, 2011

Master Bedroom. Trying to decide on a headboard.

I have gone without a headboard for over 5 years.
 It drives me nuts.
 The problem is that I cant settle on something to fix it. A traditional headboard, a door, making something out of old wood, and on, and on.
There are too many options!


My Ikea Nightstands.
I like them.
I want to change out the knobs.
I got that print at world market.
 It reminded me of my trips to Ireland.
Why can't good alarm clocks be cuter...


My little pip squeak lamp from Ikea. It's to small but I had to replace a lamp Sydney broke and ended with this out of the craft room.

There you have it. 


Here are some of my options:





6 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the little yellow wooden headboard in the 3rd pic and it would give you a nice pop of color! Good luck!

Andrea said...

OK, I think the old door seems the most like you....yeah, from what I can tell from the month I've been reading your blog? OK, that sounds silly, but I'm putting it out there. Good luck!!! I wish you were here to help me deal with/find a place for the old window that I begged for that has been living in the basement heap for too many years!!!

A Vintage Vine said...

I like all the options....My biggest concern when deciding these things is cost...how much do you want to spend? FYI, I love the bedding you have!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

I think they all look great! I like the green head board. Could be fun and quick to make too!!

Stephanie Mosselman said...

definitely the old door - great look and easy to do on the cheap. btw, i LOVE your bedspread. it's luxurious.

Alicia P. said...

Yellow headboard w a variation of the chevron print.

Sidebar: where'd you get your while coverlet?! I've been looking for something similar.