Hello Hello!
So Today I have the day off and Syd the Kid is at daycare.
Was I productive....NO
Was supposed to be having a garage sale but you wont believe this...
I sold almost everything in 2 hours yesterday.
It was flippin' crazy!
So today I had a day off.
I paid Bills and Took Pictures of the contents of my purse.
And I started watching that Mildred Pierce Series on HBO.
Kinda Boring.
But I LOVE KATE WINSLETT.
Anyway Here's the Goods:
Fossil Purse.
1 year old from Schaumburg, IL Fossil Store.
Love this purse cuz it does the whole cross body thing.
I can't keep purses up on my shoulder for some reason so crossbody is my favorite.
Here's is all the stuff I took out of it.
Everything except a couple receipts I threw away.
I can't believe there were no tampons...or diapers.
That could be a problem.
Here is my fave.
That Lindsey... She makes some cute stuff!
I love it.
Target Wallet.
Last year.
Liberty of London.
Love the Fabric.
I want like 15 yards of it :D
Hand Sanitizer (a must), Gum (also a must), Lotion, Chapstick, Bad Gal Mascara.
The bad Gal mascara is from Ulta.
I love it.
My favorite brand of Mascara for sure.
Polka Dot Notebook.
It has my million TO DO and TO BUY lists in it.
Sticker Book for Syd.
Also in my Purse is my Monthly Planner. I have to have a written monthly planner. Electronic Planners just don't do it for me.
Oh and I have a Barnes and Noble Gift card to spend. YAY!
Linking up at the Pleated Poppy!
UPDATED TO ADD:
oops I missed a Pocket.
Swatches from LOWES.
Trying to find that perfect aqua.
Linking up at the Pleated Poppy!
UPDATED TO ADD:
oops I missed a Pocket.
Swatches from LOWES.
Trying to find that perfect aqua.
3 comments:
pleated poppy does make the cutest stuff ever! if i showed the inside of my purse, aside from my wallet it would be 542 receipts and a ton of chapstick. kind of pathetic. Good luck with the garage sale!!
kristen @ just live simply
love pleated poppy! :)
aah! I guess we were both thinking the same thing ... I just linked-up a "purse dump" for Lindsey's linky party too... I promise I didn't steal your idea. ;)
Post a Comment