Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What We've Been Up To

We've been in Vegas for Mark's Sister's Wedding.

She got married at the Valley of Fire State Park.
It was Beautiful.
She was beautiful.
She wore her wedding dress around Vegas all night after the wedding.
I think they had a blast.
I bet she was glad to get that thing off at the end of the night!
We didn't get to participate in all that fun...
We were at LV urgent care with a sick Sydney twice in the 3.5 days we were there.
Strep Throat.
Then some sort of High Fever producing Virus.
Poor Kid.
Poor Daddy.
Ended up changing our flight and leaving a day early because we were fed up.
I could have kissed the floor when we finally walked in the door of our house at 2am Monday.
Delayed Flight, Turbulence, Complain Complain Complain.
We are home safe and sound and for that I am thrilled.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Kelly!

Just wanted you to know that I read your blog all the time, but the last two posts haven't had any pictures. They aren't showing up!

God Bless
Charlotte

KellyH said...

Thanks Charlotte! I don't know what's going on. I'm trying to fix it though!! :)

KellyH said...

Hey and if you see this and can see my pictures let me please. I reuploaded them going a different route. Fingers Crossed.
Thanks!

Charlotte said...

Hi Kelly. You're welcome. They are showing up now!!

Have a great day!