I've spent the better part of today organizing drawers and cabinets. I love doing that. Well in theory I love doing that, doesn't explain why 90% of my house is an unorganized pile of junk...
Anyway... I did a furniture shuffle, bringing the TV stand out of our bedroom to use in the breakfast nook. It worked out perfectly!
Those baskets are from pottery barn and console is west elm.
So I'm using the baskets as a make shift pantry. One basket has all my cans of tomatoes and beans (lots of beans!). One basket has all my pastas and rice. And the last basket has cake mixes and extra condiments. There is also room for most of my cookbooks!
I was able to empty out 3/4 of one of my big upper kitchen cabinets and now my baking supplies have a nicer home. Love it!




2 comments:
I love it when organized just happens to be pretty as well!
Feels so good to get organized doesn't it?! Plus a little change around is fun too...almost as good as a holiday. Well, a weekend away maybe!
Post a Comment