And so...with our child safely with her Grandma and Grandpa we headed across state to IKEA in Canton, MI. OUR GOAL: Storage for Sydney's Crap....I mean toys.
So we looked and looked and looked. I was beginning to think this Ikea trip would turn out like so many others where I showed up with big ideas and high hopes and left with $4.00 worth of tea lights and a $1.99 throw rug.
Then I found the EXPEDIT.

Now don't get me wrong I've seen this there a zillion times before but on this trip it spoke to me. So Mark and I loaded it up and home it came. We also bought these cool door insert things that hide some of the crap... I mean toys. You'll see those below.
Here is Mark looking mildly psychotic.... his usual look it seems. He's got his tools and he is ready to assemble!
Mark breaking into the box here. Josie (dog) always finds her way into the photos. Nevermind the swept up pile of dog hair in the corner.
Here she is all finished and loaded up. See the doors I was talking about.
Bucket (also Ikea) for blocks and random small toys.
I usually don't get so excited about Ikea stuff but this really worked out great. I'm pretty geeked.
No comments:
Post a Comment