Monday, November 30, 2009

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.....so far

This is my list for Mark but felt like publishing it for the world to see.
1. Lens adaptor and wide angle conversion lens for my current camera
2. emergency car glass breaker
3. jumper cables
4. Fossil Brand Wristlet (zappos.com sku#7616507)
5. mixing bowl with spout (martha stewart at macy's or crate and barrel)
6. Linear Holiday Card Holder (pottery barn)
7. Milk Glass/ Hobnail pieces for my new collection.
8. Easton Star Quilt Garnet Hill
9. Johanna Quilt Garnet Hill
10. paint sprayer
11. bigger oval crock pot....maybe programmable
12. Shakira's New CD
13. Cannon Rebel
14. Naomi Quilted EURO Sham (2) PBteen (because I'm a teen at heart)
15. 1 year subscription to PEOPLE magazine.
16. Knitting Supplies and how to knit book or DVD
17.Pottery Barn KIDS Snowman EURO sham (2) (I've got a Euro sham thing going on)
18. Pottery Barn Kids Snowman Quilt (full/queen)
19. MichiganPharmacist.org Law Package (because I'm a pharmacy Geek and need a brush up)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shakira?

I don't like you anymore.

KellyH said...

I'm telling you again (already told you on facebook) I LOVE ME SOME SHAKIRA!!!