Monday, November 2, 2009

Sydney is Sick

Love this Color Combo.

I got called at work to pick up my sick child from daycare today. Temp 102. I'm currently wondering if I'm a sucky mom or if this illness just had a short onset time. She was a happy little lady when I dropped her off this A.M. I'm a pharmacist and my pharmacy was busy today too..... thank goodness there were two pharmacists on duty...now one. I wish him good luck and my poor technicians too.

Anyway that picture has nothing to do with this topic except that I love the black and white bedding with the yellow and felt like posting it
Sydney is laying on her crib mattress on the floor of the rec room watching Little Bear and I don't find that show very intellectually (did I spell that right) stimulating so here I am.

Guess I'll go take down the Halloween Decor.

1 comment:

A Southern Rose said...

Aww...poor baby. I hope that she gets to feeling better soon!

Hugs,
Lee Laurie