I ordered this sofa today.
I'm very excited.
I'm very sure it will make my family room look just like this.
Or better.
I got the Brushed Canvas: Walnut Color.
I wanted to order an extra slipcover....until I found out that they are $700 or more a piece. Holy Crap.
What is striking me now is how much the picture looks like an Ikea sofa......
for 3 times the price...
hmmmmm....

4 comments:
I love the top photo, but I'm not down with having the top of my coffee table completely match my flooring. That's just kinda weird. . . unless it's maybe tile or something. Also, a stack of books for an end table doesn't go over well with children. Neither do magazines, bowls of fruit or fragile floor lamps. Ha! Maybe I'll get around to having a well-decorated home when my kids are NOT so little!
LOVE PB's sofas...congratulations on your purchase...that is so, so exciting!! Thanks for commenting on my ottoman post...it was so easy, you must try it on your ottoman if you get a chance:) Send me a pic if you do!!
I love that sofa - clean, classic, scrumptious. Maybe once all my kiddos move out.... ;)
Thanks for your sweet comments on my post!
Ooooh...lucky!
Post a Comment