Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Camera!!!

I finally got a new camera today. The old one got wet and I thought it was broke. Then I thought it miraculously fixed itself. We finally realized that it had a short or something and was sucking up batteries in about 10 minutes. Bummer. New camera seems cooler though so I'm excited! It's a slight upgrade from our plain ol' cybershot and better zoom. I'm so camera illiterate though that I don't know much else about it.
We went to the park afterwards and I was wishing the new cam was up and running because today was the first time we've got Sydney in the swing and she loved it. In the past she SCREAMED like a banshee so that was a great new change. She also went up the stairs and down the slide all by herself a dozen or more times.
So far a great day today!!!

No comments: