The real reason for this post is to show you my new FLOR tiles. I've been wondering about carpet tiles for a while because I've got a pukey dog and a toddler and apparently these tiles can be pulled up and hosed off (AWESOME!!) We got them down last week and so far I'm impressed. I got 2 extras in case of emergency. While I'm at it here's some pics of the rest of the dining room. Yeah it's dull. Needs a sprucing up. It's a dream compared to when we move in. The before of this room had cheap paneling glued (very well) to the wall. We spent hours and hours scrapping glue and patching holes. Had the hard wood refinished and had intentions of putting up a crown but we got to the good enough point and quit. That's usually how we do projects.... quit before we get anywhere beyond ordinary.
Anyway the type of Flor tile is called "Home Movies" color is Chips.
Before the tiles I had a West Elm Jute rug down and it was looking pathetic!!

No comments:
Post a Comment