Mark has plan for this door tonight. It will become a beautiful burgundy color. If it were me I'd paint it lime green or some funky color but that is just not traditional enough for a house that we are trying to sell. Darn...
I'm noticing the funky paint job on the bottom where the siding doesn't go down as far as it use to. What to do about that???

Our Adirondack Chairs have seen better days. I'm planning an attack... not sure what color yet. Black or White???

Lastly my favorite drink. 32oz. Diet coke in a styrofoam cup. Oh so tasty..... I've gotta stop drinking out of foam!

P.S. Loving the new camera!!!
Our Adirondack Chairs have seen better days. I'm planning an attack... not sure what color yet. Black or White???
Lastly my favorite drink. 32oz. Diet coke in a styrofoam cup. Oh so tasty..... I've gotta stop drinking out of foam!
P.S. Loving the new camera!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment