I'm still finding before pics stashed here and there of the house. This is actually not completely before because we had painted the cabinets and got a replacement stove and fridge by this point. Look at that sink.....and the crap sitting out everywhere!!!!
Heres what we did (with some help):
completely demolished cabinets (wanted to keep them at first because original to the house but they were too far gone)
remove paneling and repair drywall
new lights and pendant light over sink
new appliances
new slate floor
new cabinets from Ikea (requiring several trips accross the state!)
new granite counters
paint (black wall is a chalkboard wall)
under cabinet lighting
new door to deck
new sink
completely demolished cabinets (wanted to keep them at first because original to the house but they were too far gone)
remove paneling and repair drywall
new lights and pendant light over sink
new appliances
new slate floor
new cabinets from Ikea (requiring several trips accross the state!)
new granite counters
paint (black wall is a chalkboard wall)
under cabinet lighting
new door to deck
new sink
--------------------------------------------------
BEFORE:
Click on the pic to get a great close-up of the sink and everything else!
AFTER:





15 comments:
So much prettier! Great job on all of it!
Wonderful job! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! I signed up as a follower and would love it if you did the same!
Oh, your kitchen is just lovely! A breath of fresh air. Great job!!
Blessings!
Gail
So, So, So much better! I can't imagine living in what it looked like before. It doesn't take much to clean things!
Thanks for sharing!
Great trasnformation and organization! I love the yellow color--so fresh and clean. Barkeeper's Friend is a great product for cleaning stainless steel sinks! (and copper and brass)
I LOVE it now! The colors are great! And I love your 'hutch'.
your kitchen looks wonderful!
I love that long table under the clock. I bet you put at least a half dozen warm pies on it and still have room for some ice cream.
I am soooooo bookmarking this!! I love your new kitchen!!! *I* am inspired!!!
Beautiful! Love that paint color and the chalkboard wall....swoon!
I'm gonna follow :o)
Feel free to pop over for my very first giveaway!
peace, cindy
Love it! It's so cheery now!
Ok, now THIS is inspiring! I love the change over, and I'm a sucker for yellow kitchens! :) Thanks for sharing. We're in the middle of planning our kitchen remodel, and you've inspired me!
Fabulous job and I bet you love doing things in there much better!
Alot of work but it paid off!
Linda Q
that is so beautiful!! Love the color--so sunny. Love the new flooring and your work bench thingy. I wish you had bigger photos--they don't enlarge when clicked on either. Is that a large chalkboard wall??
Beautiful! Come do mine! Love the chalkboard.
Post a Comment