Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bacon Egg and Toast Cups


This was supper tonight.
It's What I had.


Ingredients:
6 Eggs
6 pieces of Bacon
Shredded Cheese
6 pieces of Bread


To Make:
Preheat oven to 400.
Cook bacon in skillet until almost crispy....but not quite.
Take a round drinking glass and (3 to 4" across it's opening) and use is as a cutter for the bread. (cutting bread into circles.
Throw out crusts.
Line greased muffin pan with bread.
Wrap cooked bacon around each muffin cup (between bread and the wall of the cup)
Put a little shredded cheese in each cup (on top of bread)
Break egg and discard about half of the egg white pour the rest over cup.
One egg (most of an egg) per cup.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
Salt and Pepper
Yum.


7 comments:

The New June said...

Yum! That totally has be thinking about breakfast for dinner tonight :)

jorijepps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jori said...

I am going to make this tonight! those muffins aren't looking too shabby either. :)

SnoWhite said...

looks delicious! We're big fans of breakfast for dinner :)

Anonymous said...

Ummmm? Can we have a girls slumber party so when I wake up you can make me these for breakfast?? :)

Allison said...

That looks so yummy! I love breakfast for dinner :)

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Kelly I created a link to my blog to share with my friends. I am making this on Sunday! Yummy!