I love your new mantel piece! My husbands thinks the same thing about me. Sometimes I think he wants a separate house next to ours so he can have what he likes in it. I don't like his "style" & what I say goes in this family so needless to say he is stuck with my funky style :) Thanks for sharing!
love this bowl too, i found the exact one a couple months ago! i've managed to find all three nesting pieces over the past couple years at thrift/antique stores, hope you can complete the set! kristen
2 comments:
I love your new mantel piece! My husbands thinks the same thing about me. Sometimes I think he wants a separate house next to ours so he can have what he likes in it. I don't like his "style" & what I say goes in this family so needless to say he is stuck with my funky style :) Thanks for sharing!
love this bowl too, i found the exact one a couple months ago!
i've managed to find all three nesting pieces over the past couple years at thrift/antique stores, hope you can complete the set!
kristen
Post a Comment