We had a pasta bake and steamed brussel sprouts tonight.
I don't cook much.
I am proud of myself every time something comes out of my kitchen that I made.
I don't cook much.
I am proud of myself every time something comes out of my kitchen that I made.
2 comments:
That looks delicious. Not a ton of people like them, but I love Brussel Sprouts...especially roasted, YUM! Have a great dinner :)
Lol. Looks good, Kelly (except for the brussel sprouts, I don't do brussel sprouts)
I was at a friend's house the other day and after chatting awhile I said I had to head home and get dinner started.
"Why?", she asked.
"'cause that's my job!" I said.
Her hubby whipped his head around and shot her a look like you wouldn't believe and she was like, "thanks a LOT, Amy!" lol.
I'm not a great cook, but we eat real food from my kitchen 6 nights a week. Day 7 is pizza night. :)
Post a Comment