I was in need of a craft day today.
I love little crafts.
Anyway I had one of those foam wreaths.
I wrapped it with brown paper at first thinking it was gonna be super cute.
Not so much...
So next try was fabric.
I didn't want to dig for the glue gun so I tacked everything on, except the buttons, using straight pins.
I love little crafts.
Anyway I had one of those foam wreaths.
I wrapped it with brown paper at first thinking it was gonna be super cute.
Not so much...
So next try was fabric.
I didn't want to dig for the glue gun so I tacked everything on, except the buttons, using straight pins.
Cut 2 - 2 1/2 " strips of
Cut 2 - 2 1/2 " strips of this cute fabric from Pink Chalk Fabrics.
Wrapped it around and pinned in place.
Same with the red ribbon
Aqua buttons glued on with glue that probably wont hold :)
you can see the glue peeking out of the buttons. It's still drying and hopefully will end up clear!
I like Red and Aqua!
And I also like crafting it up with things already in stock at my house!
I like Red and Aqua!
And I also like crafting it up with things already in stock at my house!









8 comments:
Super cute. I love your fabric choice and colors.
You did a great job. I'm inspired now. I've been wanting to create a new wreath as well...something springy :) Cute, cute!
Love it!! That fabric is so cute!
Wow! Love this wreath! I love everything about it- the style, the fabric, the colors, the buttons! Great job! Thanks for linking up this week!
oooh - i really like this! i was just thinking that i had to change out my winter wreath for something more "spring hopeful" - thanks for the inspiration!
http://makingbeautyfromashes.blogspot.com/
Now that is ORIGINAL! I am a scrapper and paper artist and I have never thought of making a wreath out of measuring tape! LOVE IT! Glad I hopped over from your link at HoH!
This is really refreshing. LOVE the colors and patterns together! Great job : )
craft-interrupted.blogspot.com
That is SO cute! The colors mesh so great!
Post a Comment