Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reeses Cup Brownies


Made these tonight for my friend and co-worker Jo Anne's Birthday.
She's gonna love them.... I hope.
Recipe from Bakerella
I tried one.
It rocked.
I have got to stop baking.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow, these look delicious!

The New June said...

YUM!

Jori said...

I love reeses anything!

Andrea said...

Don't stop baking until you've used any leftover (HA!) peanut butter cups (instead of hershey kisses) to make pb blossom cookies!! Must go rummage through cabinets now!

Stephanie Mosselman said...

Hey Kelly - I mentioned you in my blog post today...as well as a "copycat" of your spring wreath.

Ladybird Ln said...

These look inspired, so yummy!!

Carlee,
ladybirdln.blogspot.com

Meredith said...

Hey Kelly! These look sooo good - I may have to try them out sometime. :) Thanks so much for following us over at Welcome to Heardmont. I'm following you back now!
Have a great one,
Meredith