I still can't figure out how to get the before picture off our inspection report. I had to take a picture of the computer screen. This is crappy quality but that's OK because the before is supposed to be crappy...right?
Here's the BEFORE:
Probably the pic at the top of my bog is a better after but I can't find it to repost.
After:
When we bought the house the front door was actually nailed shut because it wouldn't latch anymore. Really the outside wasn't anywhere near as bad as the cat pee soaked inside! It was our first attempt at a handyman special. It went pretty well but I don't think my nerves can handle another renovation. I think this is our first and last true Fixer Upper!!
4 comments:
Looks really nice
Wonderful! It's amazing how quickly you can update a home. You did a great job!
Oh the cat pee! I've had a house or two like that in my time as well. The place looks great!
So much cuter!! What a great house... LOVE it... and all your beautiful trees!
~Whitney
Post a Comment