Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I Bought During My Week Long Stay-cation...

I have been off of work for 1 week.
Sydney has been in daycare for that week.
This has been the best Vacation ever (or stay-cation I've heard it called)
 My buddy Tammy and I went to an awesome little shop in Grand Rapids MI called REBEL RECLAIMED.
It was so cool. 
Got the Dish towel there and the Glass jar.
I love that Glass Jar.
Was thinking of somehow using that towel (which is quite large) as a curtain in my kitchen.
It was made by a local artist in G.R.


 I drank 2 Chai Tea Lattes this week.
My Favorite!


 I happened across an Estate Sale this morning and found the Fire King Plate and I don't know what that linen is. It's folded in half and has the same strawberries on the other end. Table Runner? 


I went to drop off a box of donate stuff at the local christian thrift store and had to go inside.
Found another frame. What color should I paint it??
Also a vintage pillow slip. I think my mom had those sheets when I was a kid.
I have to ask her if she still has any of that stuff.


 Also went to Big Lots for the first time in??? 
It was fun.
Found some cheap canvases (is that spelled right) to get crafty on and a cute blue plastic "stuff" holder.


 I also happened upon these chips this week.
They are Good Stuff.
I have to go back to work tomorrow.....

3 comments:

The New June said...

Goodness gracious, I am IN LOVE with that dishtowel! Dishtowels are one of my "things."

Yay for free time at home!

The New June said...

Goodness gracious, I am IN LOVE with that dishtowel! Dishtowels are one of my "things."

Yay for free time at home!

Tanya said...

Fun stuff...I love great thrifty finds =)