Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Last Summer I bought this frame and print at a thrift store.
I painted the frame and in the proccess I ruined the print.
I kind of liked it and thought of keeping it until I peeled back tape and picture came with it.
So the Frame went up and the print went in the closet until today.
I mod podged some off this cute craft paper to it.


Printed out my saying from microsoft.


Cut out each line so it would be easier to arrange.

\

Did the whole tracing thing.


Elmer's Paint Markers are great!

So it clipped to the Gate I just put on my mantel.
More on the Gate later.
It's a little small for the gate.
Some day I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Show and Tell Green
Tip Junkie handmade projects





lil luna link party button
Today's Creative Blog
Photobucket


Transformation Thursday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's really creative and such a good idea. You have me singing that song now!! I love Eva Cassidy's voice.

And is that your kitchen below? It's beautiful.

CJ xx

Datssocute said...

such a cute idea! I'm now following from http://datssocute.blogspot.com I hope you'll come by and check it out sometime. I'll be back soon! ♥ BJ

Michelle said...

This would be SO fabulous in my entry with all the other wizard of oz things I have collected!