Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Could Save the World

I got the plate at a little shop in St. Joe, MI last summer.
I love it.
It resides in my Craft room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend bought me this sign from Target that reads the same thing :] Love it!

b. lee said...

luv "curly girl" ... she is my 2011 calendar :D I actually used this same "saying/piece" for one of my inspiration posts ~ cutie PA-tutie stuff * just found ya thru "life is sweet" ... happy i did * new follower from ...

http://cleansheetsonsundays.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their designs. Have your seen their laptop decals? You have to cut them to size (if your laptop is smaller) but I have the one that says, " the world is full of people who will go their whole lives and not actually live one day. She did not intend on being one of them." And I have the cape and tiara one in the small snow globe ornament. I'd buy everything if I could! Check out their website, lots of fun stuff!!