Friday, February 18, 2011

Cute Side Table Redo

I bought this little table at the Salvation Army a while ago.
I don't remember how much I paid....
She was water damaged and chipped.
I sanded her down and left her sitting in the barn at the old house forever.
Finally painted and put her in my craft room.
She's cute.





She is hanging out next to my sewing table.
She likes it there.
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!













Tidy Mom







14 comments:

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Kelly I love it! I have to tall lamps that have the double circle shelves like that. Now that I seen this I know they will look great white! Perty. And you finished just in time for my linky party! Come on over :)

Deb
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Oh how I LOVE that table! You did a great job with it!

Amy D said...

damn, girl. it's adorable.

Robert said...

I've been seeing quite a few of these end tables around blogworld lately, and I love them! I'm glad that you kept this one simple. The other redo's of this type of table that I've seen were often too overdone, yours looks much better!

Robby
http://downonsanford.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

It kinda looks like a Duncan Fiffe table which can be worth something....you should check it out.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow what a great transformation. You did an excellent job. Looks great!

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

What a cute table. It turned out great. I'm your newest follower from frugal Friday's link party. I'm throwing my very first link party tomorrow (Monday). I would love it if you stopped by an added your project.
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

René said...

Wow! It looks so fresh now. A coat of white paint does wonders :)

-Rene

Robin W. said...

Great Job! I've had this exact table in my garage for years waiting to be redone! This give me inspiration to bring it back to life and get it into the house where it belongs. Thanks.
Robin
http://robinsnesttreasures.blogspot.com/

Cristie said...

What a darling table, I love the style. You did a great job with refininshing it.

Cassie Bustamante said...

so pretty! i love the shape of that table! i always have ahard time knowing what to put on tiered tables, but you've done great!
plase don't forget to add my button to your post, too- thanks- much appreciated!

Jamie @ the Backless Shirt Blog said...

Kelly,
I clicked over from tatertots and jello. I also had a shout out yesterday for my wall bed, but your table caught my eye. i love it! Now I'm scouting my local thrift stores for a diamond in the rough like yours!
Hope you'll come by and visit!
Jamie @ backless shirt

Kimberly Moore said...

This turned out fabulous!! Lovin your blog too. :)

Dollar Store Crafter said...

Love It !!!