This is what my TV stand thingy looked like this A.M.
Cords everywhere, Baskets with tags on them Strewn about, oh and yes that is a chunk of dog hair on the floor in front of it.
Anyhow the thing was on clearance at West Elm and I bought it for the entry way. It migrated into the living room because it was taller than our old one and therefore my three year can't reach the TV to wipe god knows what on it (yes Buggers).
Well Mark and I went to Home Depot today and found a board to nail to the back. He cut it down to size and drilled cord holes and I painted it a cool color.
New Picture to come as soon as possible.
Paint is drying right now then we have to attach it and probably touch up the paint.
I'm pretty excited cuz it has been driving me crazy for about 3 months now.
Cords everywhere, Baskets with tags on them Strewn about, oh and yes that is a chunk of dog hair on the floor in front of it.
Anyhow the thing was on clearance at West Elm and I bought it for the entry way. It migrated into the living room because it was taller than our old one and therefore my three year can't reach the TV to wipe god knows what on it (yes Buggers).
Well Mark and I went to Home Depot today and found a board to nail to the back. He cut it down to size and drilled cord holes and I painted it a cool color.
New Picture to come as soon as possible.
Paint is drying right now then we have to attach it and probably touch up the paint.
I'm pretty excited cuz it has been driving me crazy for about 3 months now.
1 comment:
Ours has always been a mess. It is a wonder no one has died of strangulation on the cords!
Post a Comment