Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Josie Dog


She is a beauty.
She was our first baby.
She is 8 and 1/2 years old and has hip dysplasia, but still thinks she's a puppy. 
She makes us laugh everyday.
She also makes us mad almost everyday too (she is a barker.)


Got a few good pictures of her the other day and wanted to post one.

2 comments:

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

YAYAY!!! You Got An Award!


I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Because you rock!!

I listed you as one of 13 of the coolest blogs I follow!

You can go to my blog for details!
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Thanks for having such a cool blog!


To Accept The Award you must:
1.)Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With
2.)Share 7 Things About Yourself
3.)Award 12 Recently Discovered Great Bloggers
4.)Contact The Bloggers Inform Them of The Award

P.S. I have the button on my blog for you to copy and have if you like. I can't figure out how to post in on your comments. lol :(


There ya go :) Have fun!

08 February, 2011

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

She's a beauty!