I'm a frame addict. Like so many others I'm sure!
I bought this a while ago at the Salvation Army.
Price: ?
Cheap I'm sure.
The thing was falling apart.
A teenager in the check-out line told me how beautiful the painting was.
And I remember feeling guilty because I had NO interest in that painting!
Anyhow I removed said painting and painted the frame the ever popular (for now) and my personal favorite color...AQUA
I love that color...
The print is from here.
It is so cool.
And my Syd's first Chucks. I'll keep forever.
I'd have them bronzed if I could :)
Plates are also an Etsy purchase attached to the wall with those removable wall sticky velcro tape thingamabobs.
Linking up to: Blue Cricket Design Wednesdays, Whatever goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts, Anything related Tuesday, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Lil' Luna Wednesday, Strut Your stuff Thursday @ Somewhat simple , Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge , 100 Ideas under $100 @ Beyond the Picket Fence
Linking up to: Blue Cricket Design Wednesdays, Whatever goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts, Anything related Tuesday, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Lil' Luna Wednesday, Strut Your stuff Thursday @ Somewhat simple , Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge , 100 Ideas under $100 @ Beyond the Picket Fence








20 comments:
Well isn't that as cute as can be! I love all the colors. Fantastic inspirations here!
That frame looks awesome painted aqua! That print is really cute too and I love the color on the plates. My aunt spray painted her boys shoes to make them look like a pair of bronze shoes...it was a SUPER cute idea!
Hi I saw your craft room on iheart organizing. Great job and lots of crafty projects happening too. The power of paint hey I just adore the new blue. Nice to meet you :)
That turned out wonderful. I love the color. I'm your newest follower from Transformation Thursdays. Come check out my blog when you get some time. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com
I love that color too - and that frame looks fantastic in it!
That turned out great!
I love everything about what you've put together!! XOXO
LOVE this frame color!! I want to find a frame like this! Would love for you to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com
What a great frame and a fabulous vignette, love those colors! Thanks for linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.
Gorgeous Kelly!!! Great job! (I'm an aqua-a-holic too :)
This is so beautiful! I love the color as well. I am now a follower.
Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com
I love how you used your fun colored frame to highlight adorable plates! Great idea!
I love the frame. The color is wonderful. Plates are perfect! Okay...I love everything!
What a fun little vignette! Those colors are just yummy!
-Rene
Totally LOVE this!!!
I would love for you to link up to I'm Lovin it today!!http://su.pr/2XJVLr
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for linking up!! I featured your post on my wrap up post! http://tidymom.net/2011/spring-decor-ideas/
wow that is amazing I love the colors you used.
So cute!! I love the little print too.
My daughter had those same Chucks. So cute! Love how you put all those great colors and textures together. The words in that print are wonderful... so true too.
found you on tidymom! new follower. if you like, please come visit me at http://imnotatrophywife.com
laura
Post a Comment