I have never liked hearts.
Or Pink.
Something has happened to me and it's freaking me out.
Because all of sudden I like pink.... and hearts.
I blame my princess and pink loving 3 year old.
Valentines Decor 2011:
Or Pink.
Something has happened to me and it's freaking me out.
Because all of sudden I like pink.... and hearts.
I blame my princess and pink loving 3 year old.
Valentines Decor 2011:
http://todayscreativeblog.net/
http://www.tipjunkie.com/handmade-projects-add-yours/
http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/
http://www.skiptomylou.org/
http://sassysites.blogspot.com/
http://kraftykat76.blogspot.com/
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-before-after-pretty-pitcher.html
5 comments:
We are hosting a Valentine linkup party over at Sassy Sites! I would love to have you stop by and link up this Valentine post (and ANY other valentine post you have!) xoxo!!
<3 Marni
Found you over at Sassy Sites! I'm your newest follower- love your Valentine's Decor! If you want, I host a linky party and you can add this! I know my readers would love it!
love these v-day decorations - so cute n' crafty!
I love your mantel! The red heart on the black and white newsprint is awesome! I am featuring this on my blog today. Happy Valentine's Day!
Love your mantel! The banner looks great!
Post a Comment