Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Barbecue Chicken Pizza

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
Barbecue sauce
thin crust Boboli pizza crust
onion 
mushrooms
mozzarella cheese


1. Bake the chicken in the oven safe dish (covered front and back with barbecue sauce) at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.

2. Chop baked chicken into small pieces

3. Put thin layer of barbecue sauce on crust
4. Mozzarella cheese on top
5. Chicken on top of that
6. Mushrooms and onions sliced and on top of chicken
7. Little more mozzarella
8. Bake @ 450 degrees for 10 minutes.



SO GOOD


LINKPARTYBUTTON

4 comments:

Sweet Green Tangerine said...

My favorite pizza! I make mine very similar. I've never put mushrooms on mine...what a good idea! I sprinkle a little cilantro on it too.

Megan said...

looks good. I have to leave off mushrooms for hubby though.

Megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Val said...

My all time favorite pizza. Looks fabulous.

Katherine said...

Mmmmm- that sounds really good right about now! Thanks for linking up!