Thank You, Thank You to Deb at http://dejarenew.blogspot.com/
for awarding me a "Stylish Blogger" .
I feel so cool!
To Accept The Award you must:
1.)Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With
2.)Share 7 Things About Yourself
3.)Award 12 Recently Discovered Great Bloggers
4.)Contact The Bloggers Inform Them of The Award
1.)Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With
2.)Share 7 Things About Yourself
3.)Award 12 Recently Discovered Great Bloggers
4.)Contact The Bloggers Inform Them of The Award
Here are 7 random things about me:
1. I hate winter....but live in Michigan.
2. I'm a pharmacist 3 days of the week.
3. I'd rather be decorating.
4. Amelie is my favorite movie.
5. I'm always ABOUT TO START a diet but never get around to it.
6. My favorite book is Water for Elephants
7. I have a constant compulsion to move someplace new. Always wanted to pick up and move cross country (someplace without snow).... alas I still in Michigan.
Here are "Stylish" Bloggers I like to Visit:
and about 100 more I'm to overwhelmed to think of!

4 comments:
Ahh so cool I live in Grand Rapids :) yaya love fellow Michiganders :)
Thanks SO much for the award! You definitely deserved to get it and I'm thrilled you passed it on to me. Happy Friday!
Too funny, I'm cold all winter but won't leave Wisconsin!
hi kelly! thanks so much for the blogger award!!
i'm so behind with emails from traveling recently, i'm just now reading the one from you! I didn't mean to leave you out of the couple others I thanked yesterday. I'll change that tomorrow though!! thanks again, means a lot!
xo
kristen @ just live simply
Post a Comment