Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good Sunday morning

Good Morning Sunshines!
Drinking my morning Coffee (mostly Creamer)
Trying to decide what to do today and hoping Sydney wakes up feeling a little better.
We are under a winter storm warning right now.
BOO!


Doing some ETSY window shopping this A.M. :




HUDSON Eco-Friendly Market Tote, Handmade from a Recycled Coffee Sack




porcelain cup with translucent bottom


Blond Potty Mouth Girl Magnet


kitchen recipe cards



6 comments:

b. lee said...

dig the tote * sA-weeet potty mouth magnet!

Valley Girl said...

Isn't Etsy just about the best addition to our world....ever. I mean, right after indoor plumbing and electricity...okay and the internet is pretty cool too...and I don't mind jumping in the car versus saddling up the horse every morning. I also feel a deep devotion to my automatic coffee maker. But still, love,love,love etsy. Great finds.

Stephanie Mosselman said...

i am your newest follower. i am not too sure how i stumbled onto your blog but once i got here i liked your style! blog on. visit me at http://makingbeautyfromashes.blogspot.com/

Simply Domestic said...

I love it when people post what they like from etsy. I akways feel like I'm not able to see all the cool stuff when I shop! Love the tote! I'm your newest follower!

Tanya said...

OOOhhh, I love the bag! So cute :) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm a new follower.

Anonymous said...

Hey there lovely lady! I am hosting my 3rd Photo Challenge themed VINTAGE. Fun right :] I would LOVE if you participated!
~Angel @ www.livinginaperrytale.com