I got this wall decal from here.
It's the first thing I see when I come down the stairs in the morning.
I've got a sick kid that appears to have the flu (although she got her flu shot)
She feels crummy.
I swear I'm starting to feel sick too.
I'm trying to keep calm and carry on right now.
It's the first thing I see when I come down the stairs in the morning.
I've got a sick kid that appears to have the flu (although she got her flu shot)
She feels crummy.
I swear I'm starting to feel sick too.
I'm trying to keep calm and carry on right now.
3 comments:
It's fantastic! We all need to live by this moto! Beautiful house :]
That looks fabulous - and perfect having it in a spot that you see as soon as you start your day! I totally need one!! Hope your child feels well soon. xoxo
Hope you're feeling well & not sick!
I've awarded YOU with 2 awards today! :]
www.livinginaperrytale.com
~Angel
Post a Comment