Sunday, February 13, 2011

Making Valentines for the Rugrat.

Sydney is having a Valentines Party tomorrow.
 Thought I'd put a little effort into it this year!
I added the text in picasa then imported the picture to Snapfish.
 I had 36 wallets sized pictures made for $2.36.
 Then just attached a slightly bigger peice of cardstock in pink and stapled a funsized M&M packet to the back.  





Fun and Easy.
Made me feel like one of those crafty moms.
Until I get there tomorrow and see much better from those other moms...



UndertheTableandDreaming




Photobucket

mmm button









Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

These look so cute. I love your blog header.

Megan (a new follower)
craftycpa.blogspot.com

creativejewishmom/Sara said...

Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday, nice to "meet" you! And thanks for posting a link to my party though I have no badge more than a year into it...I'll try to get my act together and make one! All the best!