Getting some semblance of order in here.
I really do enjoy spending time in my "Crafty Room" now.
I'm anticipating some future masterpieces for sure!
I really do enjoy spending time in my "Crafty Room" now.
I'm anticipating some future masterpieces for sure!
My desk is awesome.
I painted my childhood nightstands white and threw a hollow core door over them for a desk top.
The door was like 17 bucks.
Great size.
I wanted to paint it or something.
Bought laminated canvas to cover it with but now I'm not sure about that idea.
I haven't actually used my sewing machine since the move (last June) but soon I will get inspired to sew something up.
Sewing table from IKEA.
I love Ikea...
This is the view on moving day:




9 comments:
Looks great! Hope you get a lot done in there! Thanks so much for linking up!
That is a fabulous desk! And of course I love the big chalkboard!
Thanks for joining the party.
Londen
Love your big chalkboard- its fantastic! Stopping by from the chalkboard party- nice to meet you! Stop by and say hello sometime! :)
I love your craft room and of course your chalkboard! Such clever ideas used throughout. I'm finding you via the chalkboard party. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
Have a wonderful day!
Tammy
this is awesome!!! I am very jealous and want a craft room!!
Ohh I love anything that has to do with a chalkboard! It looks great! I too, need to get inspired to use my sewing machine! Hasn't happened yet though...
-Kait
Super cute! Love the quote and that desk you made from a door is awesome! I could have a lot of fun creating in there! Thanks for linking up to Gettin' Krafty With It!
Love it. What a great idea for the desk. Ikea is one of my favorites, too.
Ruth
Such a great space, and no kidding, what an awesome desk!!
Thanks for linking up and sharing this week!!
xoxo,
Jen
Post a Comment